- Free membership in the IQRF Alliance with most of the benefits of commercial Alliance members
- Free access to the Member zone of the IQRF Alliance website
- The opportunity to participate in IQRF competitions and events
- Free online learning materials
- Discount on selected products on www.iqrf.shop
- IQRF knowledge and skills student certification to enhance their value on the professional market
- Access to the cutting-edge wireless IQRF technology used for Internet of Things
- Assistance in development of custom applications
- Opportunity to present student projects on the IQRF Smart School website
- IQRF Smart School marketing materials for school PR and promotion activities
- Promotion of schools on IQRF Alliance websites and events - raising the school prestige and awareness of students
When: Thursday, February 1st, 2018
9:00 - 11:00 Theoretical part
12:00 - 15:00 Practical workshop
Registration: until January 20th, 2018 - here
In the first part of the seminar, IoT experts will teach students more about all the components and devices of the IoT ecosystem and then under their leadership students will be able to practically test all components.
Students will learn more about the IQRF technology, set up UP board for cloud connectivity, and try creating a dashboard using Node-RED.
Please apply for registration because the classroom capacity is limited.
All registered students will receive a confirmation e-mail.
IQRF Alliance announces a worldwide contest IQRF Wireless Challenge IV.
"Test your skills, create a new application using the IQRF wireless technology and compete for valuable prizes"; this is a challenge for all technicians, programmers, developers, and students from all over the world.
The contest begins on October 1, 2017, and closes on March 25, 2018. The final competition of the best projects will be held in Prague in April 2018 at IQRF Summit 2018. The major rewards include modern development tools from the world of wireless technologies and IoT. To best technicians may be offered a job.
IQRF development sets and tools are available with 30% discount for all participants thanks to the program IQRF Smart School.
This contest is organized in cooperation with several European technical Universities and many respected expert journals and institutions. The main sponsor is IQRF Tech s.r.o. with a support of AAEON, Netio products, Microsoft, JoTio, Zyxel, and Protronix.
For more information, go to www.iqrf.org/contest.
Join the IQRF Smart School program
Joining the IQRF Smart School program is fast, easy and free of charge. 1) Simply fill in and submit the on-line registration form to become an Institution member and join the IQRF Smart School Program. 2) Then you will get an e-mail with the IQRF Alliance Bylaws. 3) Once we get scan or two hard copies of the signed Bylaws, we will activate your membership so you have an access to all related members' benefits and the Member Zone. If you have any questions about the registration or members' benefits, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fill in and submit the registration form
Sign IQRF Alliance Bylaws and Smart School Amendment
Register to the Member Zone
One year ago, in the summer 2014, I first met wireless IQRF modules, and I…
Students of the school participated in the final round of the Cortex Challenge…
Introduction Students have opportunity to work with iQRF technology at Brno…
Students have opportunity to work with iQRF technology at Brno University of…